“Ever notice how conservatives bitch that immigrants need to learn/speak English, and yet MANY aren’t even fluent in their own language?”
You may have seen me post the above statement on Twitter recently and I know most people probably knew exactly what I was talking about,
but I thought I’d share a couple examples anyway, just in case.
I really only had the time and patience to underline some of the glaring spelling errors, but the pictures below should give you a pretty good idea of what I meant in my original tweet.
I have noticed that many, if not most, conservatives are guilty of the following:
– unnecessary double spacing
– adding a space between the last word of a sentence and its ending punctuation
– capitalizing words in the middle of a sentence for absolutely no reason
– using periods in place of commas
– not using any punctuation at all
– severe lack of understanding when it comes to homophones
Now before someone gets their panties in a bunch, I am by no means saying that liberals never make mistakes, because they do, and I’m sure I fuck up sometimes as well. The big difference is that the conservatives in question will boast about their intelligence while calling you a moran, or some other incorrect variation of moron. It’s also incredibly annoying when they either can’t or won’t write out simple words like you, are, and you’re. If you’re not dealing with a character limit like the one on Twitter, there is no excuse for not writing these simple words out.